* Founding members since 1992: Zombie Joe, Denise Devin, Randy "The Kernel" Long
Our Covid-Safe Guidelines ~ ZJU is committed to enforcing these Guidelines:
- You must be at least 18 years of age, and show proof, if requested.
- All Door Handles, Thresholds & Surfaces will be disinfected frequently during all hours of operation.
- All Participants must wear a mask at all times (correctly - not under their nose) and to sanitize their hands - (sanitizer will be available).
- We ask that if you are not feeling well on the night of your experience, please do not attend.
- The Experience is viewed from Outdoors, and there will be no entry into the ZJU building. Socially distant guidelines will be observed.
- The Experience is completely Contactless: Cast Members and ZJU Staff will not touch the participants.
- Private-Group Admission only (1-2) Participants with zero contact between groups. Private-Group Participants must show their designated "TIME-SLOT CONFIRMATION" Email upon their arrival at ZJU at 4850 Lankershim Blvd. (either printed-out or displayed their phone/device). There is No Box-Office for this Experience and No Private-Group Admissions will be sold at the door.
- All Cast Members will have their temperature checked upon arrival each night; Cast Members and ZJU Staff will wear face coverings, and be given sanitizing supplies.
- All Private-Group Participants will be required to SIGN a General RELEASE OF LIABILITY upon arrival, prior to the start of the Experience. This RELEASE includes the risk of being in public during our pandemic; However, all precautions will be taken for this Experience, as your safety and confidence is paramount.
- Private-Group Participants must turn-off all phones/devices prior to the start of their Experience, and must STAY turned-off during their entire Experience.
- Photography, video and/or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- The total run-time of the Experience is approx. 20 minutes. Again: Private-Group Participants may NOT enter the building at any time, the entire Experience will be standing at the open-aired thresholds of ZJU's doorways, and traversing around the perimeter surrounding ZJU at 4850 Lankershim Blvd.
- TORTURED SOULS THRESHOLD is wheelchair accessible: We ask that Private-Group Participants utilizing a wheelchair to notify ZJU prior to their arrival.
- Private-Group Participants should NOT approach ZJU at 4850 Lankershim Blvd., unless they have their "TIME-SLOT CONFIRMATION" Email (either printed out or displayed on their phone/device) AND their entire Private-Group of (1-2) Participants are present and ready for Admission. *Important: Please arrive at ZJU at 4850 Lankershim at least (10) minutes Prior to your designated TIME-SLOT to check-in, Sign Releases, and get situated; Experiences begin right-on-time and There is NO Late Admission.